Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In My Mailbox...

Sport bottle and 4 pack of great
Nuun flavors!
If you remember back in June, I threw caution to the wind and entered to run with the Nuun Hood to Coast Relay Team.  I didn't get picked... not the end of the world... it was fun to do it... and besides, I have already gotten some strange looks from my new coworkers when they found out that I get up insanely very early to run... imagine what they would think if I told them I was doing this??  Good thing it won't be a problem.

But, they did send out a fun care package as a Thank You for entering.  What a nice treat to come home to!  Especially when the package included Strawberry Lemonade Nuun.  I haven't tried Tropical or Grape... Fruit Punch is in there as well.  Can't wait!  I need to find a long run to do so I can justify using these!  Thank YOU Nuun, for sending the nice thank you!  It made for a bright spot at the end of a long day!

3 comments:

  1. That was a nice gift! I've never tried that stuff before or even heard of it before blogworld. I wonder if you can buy it in the stores???? That's awesome that you entered Hood to Coast Relay. Their loss for not picking you!!! Next year!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Enjoy your day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Nikki - it's in lots of running stores - call around and see if one near you has it. It is also in my local outdoor outfitter and I think that REI carries it as well.

    ReplyDelete