Friday, September 24, 2010

Worldwide Festival of Races

I've been hearing more and more about the Worldwide Festival of Races event that is going on the weekend of Oct 9-10, 2010.  In short, it's a way for runners around the world to get out and run a distance of their choosing in their local, but feel connected to runner's everywhere.  You can do it by yourself, with friends, or sign up for a formal event.  The point is to have fun!  I finally went and checked the website out and was excited to realize that I am running in an event that weekend... my 10 mile race... so I thought I might as well hop of the WWFoR bandwagon since it's free to enter and you get a virtual goody bag as well!  This is the way to do it - make one events count for two!  If you're interested, the link is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment