Friday, March 11, 2011

Bad Blogger...

Not the service... me.  I've been thinking of my blog often and just can't seem to manage to find waking hours to do it all.  What could I not do?  Sleep?  Brush teeth?  Hmmm... blogging seems to be the first thing on the chopping block! 

The good news?  I have been to spin class two weeks in a row.  The better news?  There have only been 11-15 people in it each time, so I don't have to be stressed about getting there early or not getting a bike. The best news?  The teacher is 51 years old and nice.  I don't know why I was worried.  I had been to the Saturday class and it was a down to earth lady as well.  My imagination runs away with itself on a regular basis!

Each morning as I am taking my daughter to her early morning class at 6:15am, the sun has been not quite peeking it's head out yet, but, soon I won't need the headlights!  Yay!  This means I won't be running in complete darkness forever!  Truthfully, I really don't mind it, but around this time of year, I get really tired of it and can't wait for light.  Maybe it's because of running around and around and around the block. 

Light = summer = no work = run in a different place.

Oh, it means hot too.  I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment